About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2022

613 AVENUE CREATE - ANYTHING GOES w/OPTIONAL TWIST: SUCCULENT INSPIRATION

Time for another great challenge at 613 Avenue Create this month. 

As always our challenge is anything goes but this month we have an optional twist: Succulent Inspiration.

Create a project inspired by the picture below.   

HEX CODES:
#2e2b1c
#636a48
#90aa87
#d46844
#f96645


This is my card for this month's inspiration.



The images I used are by  Lost Peach Studios and avaiable one Esty. The image is called Desert Garden Doodles. 





I did have to resize the image to fit my card .  I coloured my images with Copics and pencil crayons. 

The pattern I used for the card is called Pop it Up Twisted Circle Card.

There are many different directios on You Tube. I used this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZcj9Dnrpkc

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. Remember to pop over to 613 Avenue Create to be inspired by our talented design team.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Judy,
    When I first saw this card in the DT Forum, my jaw dropped! This is so awesomely gorgeous! I get a very strong "Sixties" vibe. I am also transported back to the few years that my husband and I spent living in Arizona.

    You have been an awesome addition to the team, your outstanding design work and fabulous attitude are appreciated!

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner, 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, fun and colourful card Judy and love the fold..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, amazing card, Judy! Love the bright colors and all of the different graphic designs. The front is awesome and the inside pop up truly rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome design!
    Hugs,
    Jackie 613

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, love your creation. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, so colourful and a great fun design.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete