About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, July 7, 2023

Creative Artiste Challenge July, Anything Goes as long as it is Mixed Media.


Time for another great challenge over at Creative Artiste

Our theme is always

"Anything Mixed Media Goes"

Please make sure you use multiple mediums on your projects. Please respect that we do not currently accept Instagram or Facebook entries. Only correctly linked blog entries please. 

This is my project for this months challenge, an altered jug. 

The products I used to create my mixed media jug (vase) are

acrylic paints
gesso
metal findings from my search of local thrift stores
gesso
stencil
various Tim Holts distressed inks
gold wax

Other views

I do not have a picture of the bottle before I started the project, I forgot to take one. 

 Side Views








with my feather bouquet


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by our talented design team. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. 

I am entering this project in the following challenges

Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful altered jug and wonderful texture and colours that you have created Michelle x

    ReplyDelete