About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2024

613 Avenue Create - May Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Twist - For the Kids

Time for another great challenge at 613 Avenue Create this month. The theme is Anything Goes with and optional twist of "For the Kids" (be they big or small).

Our generous sponsor is





The images I used are from the collection of our sponsor Mirtillamente.  I thought they were  adorable and perfect for a new baby card.  The die cuts I used were from the Karen Burnstein collection. The paper I used was from my stash of baby paper. The images were coloured with Copics and pencil crayon. 

back side of card 
(room to right your message)





Thank you for stopping by and have a creative month. Hope you will join in the fun this month. 
Remember to pop over to our challenge blog, 613 Avenue Create to view the beautiful cards of our design team and remember to also check out our talented sponsors' site to see her lovely digital images.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment