I had this pretty pattern paper by K and Company that I used for the layers of this card I made for an upcoming swap. I really like that colour combination. The daisy rubber stamp is a unmounted stamp that I had in my collection from a Canadian company called Class Act.
I used a Martha Stewart punch for the lace trim and Distress Ink to edge the papers and colour the background of the sunflower. The sunflower was coloured with Copics.
I hope my swap partner enjoys my card I made for her. Thank you for stopping to take a look. Now to clean up the mess I made. I do not know how I manage to pull out so many products to make one card.
I am entering this card in the following challenges: