About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Black and White with a Splash of Color


Black and White with a Splash of Color is the theme of the challenge this week at Come and Get It Challenges. I used this cute soccer player from Stamp and Create, Wags 'n Whiskers "Go for Goal" one of our sponsors for this challenge.  Along with the digital image I used the following products for my card:


  • Copic Markers
  • White Gell Pen
  • Sentiment from my stash
  • Green Pitts pen 
  • White, green and black card stock from my stash 
Hope you will join in this challenge this week. Just create your card and enter it here.  Pop over to the Come and Get It Challenge Blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the design team has create to inspire you. Thanks for stopping by. 

Judy 


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs -  Clean and Simple (CAS)
Love to Scrap -  Anything Goes
MarkerPOP Challenge - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - April - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams -April – For the Boys (0-90!)


4 comments:

  1. A great masculine creation Judy. Just love the striking black and green colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie, lovely colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute boy card! Like the touch of green with this card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute male card - perfect colors - the green really pops. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete