About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, August 21, 2017

Let Your Cares Drift Away


It is my turn at Craft Cardmakers to host the challenge this week.  The challenge is to create a card pr project with the theme of Under the Sea or at the Beach.  

I saw a wall plaque with the saying "Let your cares drift away" and that it would make a nice card using my new Stampendous set of sailboat rubber stamps and a Tim Holtz set of tree. I coloured my sailboats and my scene with watercolours, wink of Stella and a white gell pen. 

To complete my card I added my sentiment and a few chipboard sea shell,  Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  Remember to stop by our challenge blog and to see the inspiring cards of our design team.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, love the card and the sentiment is perfect. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Judy this is fabulous, what a wonderful peaceful scene you created, have a great week x

    ReplyDelete