About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Winter Fun at Crafty Gals Corner

I am excited to announce that I have been invited to participate the Crafty Corners Challenge Blog.   I look forward to being inspired by the talented design team and using these great images by our sponsors. 

The theme for this challenge is:
Winter Fun

Our sponsor for this challenge is:



Prize: 3 Digital Stamps


This is my project for the challenge, an altered cylinder pillar candle holder



This is what I started with.



Her are some other views of the project.



I used several different products for the project including
gesso, silver paint,  Pentart snow paste, Nuvo crystal drops, copics , die cute snowflakes, dollar store snowflakes, glitter paper, gel pens and gem.  I used a regular image of the  snowboard girl along with the reverse image.  The image can be found in the winter collect or individually here.

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by our creative design team.  Hope you will join the challenge this month.

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - No Designer Paper
Digi Tuesday - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - It's a Cutie
The Paper Shelter - New Beginnings (new Snow)

6 comments:

  1. That is such a cool design and so creative!! I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous project! The wintry design with the snowflakes is beautiful and those snowboarding girls are adorable too 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun project, Judy. What an awesome piece of home decor. Love the colours you used - so fun!
    I hope you have an awesome week ahead with lots of time for crafting :-)
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous project Judy. Great colour choice too. Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at Digi Choosday looking forward to see you again soon.
    Hugs Dawn xx
    DIGI CHOOSDAY DT
    Cards for all Occasions {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic use of those digis! Love this! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete