About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

For the Ladies



Time for another challenge at Crafty Gals Corner and the theme this month is "For the Ladies".

The sponsor this month is  Moon Flower Digital Stamps



The beautiful digital image I used for my card is called  Callas Lilly Faerie

I coloured my card with copics, Wink of Stella, pencil crayons, pencil and Nuvo Crystal drops and Pentart glitter pen. 

More views of the card





To complete my card I added a pretty butterfly, paper lacy and a ribbon. I layered my card base with metallic papers from Tim Holtz Metalllic Confections. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Hope you will join this For the Ladies challenge.  


No comments:

Post a Comment