About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - September 27, 2022

Time for another great challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.  As always the theme of the challenge is Anything Goes. 

Our generous Sponsor is ……….

KLMDesigns

The prize for this challenge is

$10 voucher for digital images from the store.

For this challenge I used an image from our sponsor called Sunflower Coffee Cup. 

This is the art journal page I made for this challenge.


I decided to do an art journal paper collage for my project for the card.
 I used the following ingredients to make my page,

Flowered background paper from a Daphne's Diary
Paper butterflies
Fabric butterfly
Copic Markers
Distress Inks
Die Cut flowers
Gems
Wink of Stella
White Gelly Roll Pen

I used part of the cups to make my flower bowl.
Sentiment comes with the set along with many other sentiment.

A closer look



Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to pop over to Through the Craft Room Door to be inspired by our creative design Team. Hope you will join this challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment