About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2022

A Place to Start - Anything Goes with Optional Twist - Squares and/or Circles

Another great challenge over at A Place to Start this month, the challenge is to create a card with either squares or circles.



CONIE FONG IS SPONSORING and she has a 
October Discount this month 
Code:  PLACETOSTARTOCT
Check her store out.



This is the card I made for this challenge using Conie Fong's image called Birthday Bennie.
I decided to create a round easel card for this challenge.


The products for this card I used were
circle dies
glitter papers
birthday die
Copic marker and pencil crayons
balloon dies
and some coloured string

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to view the creative creations of our design team. Hope you will join in the fun. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the shape of the card and all the texture it has. You've made a fantastic job with the colouring. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaped card Judy and fab colouring too hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this take on the challenge! This card looks like one of those dual-sides magnification mirrors that flip. The composition is awesome as is the coloring! Very nicely done!

    Thanks for your fabulous contribution to our challenges. It is a joy having you on our team!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete