About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Crafty Gals Corner Thank You/Thankful Challenge

                Time for another great challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner.                                

 The theme for this challenge is: 


~ Thank You / Thankful ~ 

Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order)

 

Prize ~ 2 Digital Images


**********

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

**********


SheepSki Designs
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

**********

My card is made with this cute image from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and the image is called Christmas Chris.


Chris was coloured with copics and pencil crayons. I added s Tim Holtz die cut for the floor, 
tag sentiment and some Nuvo (white) and a Wink of Stella for some shine.

Thank you for stopping by.  Pop over to Crafty Gals Corner to see the wonderful prises from our super sponsors and the cards created to inspire you by our talented design team.

No comments:

Post a Comment