About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, March 5, 2023

March 2023 - A Place to Start - Anything Goes

Time for another challenge over at A Place to Start .  The theme of this Challenge is Anything Goes. 

This month I decided to make my project a fairy birthday book that I wanted to make for my granddaughter that is turning 4. 


 

I used the cover image from a digital stamp created by Conie Fong Art.  The fairy images were from a collection of rubber stamps and dies from my stash from various companies.    I also used Scrapbook papers Craft Papers called Ink Crops - Vivid. The little book I altered to make my card was by a company called K and Company.  It also was in my stash for a very long time.  

 a few pages from book






Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to pop over to our 
challenge blog to be inspired by our talented design team. Hope you will join us this month. 

1 comment:

  1. This book is gorgeous. I love the scenes you've created with the stamps. And the papers you've chosen for the cover are great. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete