About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2024

April 2024 - A Place to Start -ANYTHING GOES w/OPTIONAL TWIST: ADD ONE OR MORE FLOWERS

Time for another great challenge over at A Place to Start.  As always the challenge is anything goes with an optional of twist this  month of just add a flower. 

Our generous sponsor this month is Sheep Ski Designs



I made two cards for this challenge. This card was for the Optional twist of adding one or more flowers. The image I chose to use is by Sheep Ski Designs called Annabell Image No. 4

To make this card I coloured the image with my markers, gel pens and glitter pen.  I just love this modern image. To complete the card I added a ribbon, flower and a sentiment from my stash.


Anything goes


This card I made for one of the little ones in my family for his fifth birthday.  The earth is a digital stamp from Hazuzu on Esty Canada. The rocket was drawn by me using various ideas for a rocket. I added a sentiment, silver stars, some penned details. All thought the stars ar all die cut out os the same paper my camera light changed some of the colours. I hope he enjoys his card. 


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. Hope you will join in the April Challenge.  Remember to pop by our challenge blog to be inspired by our talented design team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment