Crafty Gals Corner September Challenge. The theme of this challenge is Anything Goes with an optimal twist of Fall Foliage.
This is the little scene I created using a selection of papers and stamps in my stash.
The autumn tree is a stamp from my stash by PSX, The date on the stamp is 1999. I had forgotten about PXS stamps. It must have been purchased about the time I first started crafting cards. The autumn sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts., dated 2004.
I remember when PSX and Hero Arts where my favourite stamping companies. I also used a few of small leaves I cut with a punch.
Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. Hope you will join us in the latest challenge. Check out our blog to be inspired by our talented design team over at Crafty Gals Corner.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment