About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

October 2026 Challenge - Crafty Gals Corner, Challenge Anything Goes w/twist "Trick or Treat"

Time for our October Challenge at Crafty Gals corner. The theme of the challenge is as always Anything Goes  with an optional twist/ Trick or Treat.

Hope you will join us this month. Halloween projects can be a lot of fun. 


I have chosen to do a collage of Halloween die cuts for this project. I coloured them with Copic markers, added glitter  and gold pen  and a rubber stamp for the background. I also used Halloween designer paper from my stash. 

I have made this card for my grandson. I am looking forward to seeing his costume with year. Exciting time for a 7 year old..

Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by our talented design team Crafty Gals Corner. Have a creative week. 
Hugs Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment