About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shades of Gold and Red

 
This week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges it is a Christmas Flora Challenge chosen by Holly Jolly Christmas Elf Cindy and Fred, She Said Designs is our sponsor. Fred, She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi’s, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred’s Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files. Have some fun with Fred!




 
 
Random.org will choose a winner, and the winner will receive $10 to spend at Fred She Said!

My card was created with a digi image from our sponsor called Christmas Rose. What a bargain this set is, along with this Christmas Candle set you get 7 sentiments, 3 sheets of images and a image of a rose. You can check out this set here.

To create my card I coloured my image with my Copic Markers, added some glitter, ribbon, mesh, a selection of gold and red papers, and of course some bling.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us at Holly Jolly. If you need some inspiration take a look at the creations of the other Holly Jolly Christmas Elves at Holly Jolly.
Judy

I would like to enter this card n the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog – Early Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Christmas Crafting - Tradtional Colors
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Sparkle and Bling 

8 comments:

  1. Great card Judy. Love the layout and the mesh. Funny thing is I nearly used this image too! Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judy, Great minds think alike. Well at least in this case, love the card you made with the image. Great job.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card!

    Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
    Good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image a real christmas scene. Thanks for joining in at Christmas Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Judy!

    Thanks for playing along with us for our Anything Goes challenge at Papertake Weekly this week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really great image and a lovely card! Thanks for playing at anything goes this time, trace x dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Traditional Christmas card and a great design

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful traditional card Judy, Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting and Sparkles Christmas this month.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete