About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tic Tac Toe Time at Holly Jolly

This week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges  it is a Tic Tac Toe challenge. The idea is to pick a row any row going vertical, horizontal or diagonal from the grid then make a card using those items, now I have a free space in the middle, so you can use anything for that, just let us know what it is in your post.
 



 
For this challenge I used a digi stamp by McMahon Designs called Cloe Snow and the row blue, glitter and snowflakes.

 
The snowflakes are punched out of blue glitter paper and glitter was also added to the image. Thank you for stopping by today and hop over to Holly Jolly and see the cards the other Christmas Elves . Hope you will join in this challenge. 

Judy
 

I would like to entry this card in the following challenges
Stampin for the Weekend Challenge – # 17 Starting Christmas Early

1 comment:

  1. great christmas card! Thanks very much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Don’t forget that we’re having a DT call too! Kim x

    ReplyDelete