About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Snowman Tag

 
This week at Come and Get It Challenges it is a Bingo challenge. The idea is to pick a row, any row going vertical, horizontal or diagonal from the grid then make a card using those items, now I have a free space in the middle, so you can use anything for that, just let us know what it is in your post.

PearlLaceDie Cuts
TwineFreeButtons
PunchesRhinestonesRibbon

Here is my card. I chose the line with pearls, free and rbbon.
  

I had fun making this tag . I had this piece of textured cardboard that I found in the recycle bin which I painted with gesso mixed with pearl EX Powders and Radiant Pearls. The picture of the tag does not show how the background sparkles in the light very well.

I added three rubber stamps. The snowman is by Michael Strong Rubber Stamps and the other two stamps are from my unmounted rubber stamp collection. I added glitter snowflakes, pearls and a ribbon to complete the tag.

This card is also my Day One as card captain at yahoo group Enjoy Michael Strong Stamps.  We have a lot of fun creating with Michael's stamps and every few months I like to take my turn as card captain. 

I was pleased how the tag turned out. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us at Come and Get it his week. Bingos are so much fun - lots of room for creativity.
 

Judy
I would like to entry this tag in the following challenges:

Just Some Lines – two different coloring medium – Radiant Pearls/Gesso/ Pearl Ex, and Copic Markers
Stampin for the Weekend – starting early for Christmas



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Tag Judy. I just love Snowmen at Christmastime. Enjoy your day. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, Judy and I love all your detais and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, Very nice.......... Enjoying all the bits to look at.............. Lovely coloring............... Thank u so much for entering Just Some Lines Challenge!!!!

    SOMA
    Just Some Lines DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super beautiful tag Judy........just now getting time to comment on DT Blogs! (so bad of me)

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete