About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mix Media Tag



I am this Mix Media Tag  for a tag swap at Inky Fun Stampers this month.  The theme of the swap is to create a tag with a face on it. I used a Prima Cling stamp for the challenge called  .   
I stamped the image on my tag material and coloured her with my Copic Markers. I made a mask and covered the coloured image,  I then proceeded to create a background with acrylic paints, gell plate and several stencils.   Once I had the background o where I liked it I took a charcoal pencil and created a shadow around the image to give it some depth.   I also added some stars to my ladies dress. 

To complete my Tag I added some numbers, lace , sentiment by Stampin Up and a bow.  Hope my partner in the challenge likes my tag.  

I entering this tag in the following challenges:

Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes 
Sentimental Sundays -  must include Sentiment - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - must Stamp all or nothing - one layer or lots 
Artbymiran Challenge Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday Rubber Stamps Only
 Simon Says - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful technique tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful background you have created for this stunning tag. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag, such pretty colours and lace :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday challenge!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, Thanks you so much for joining us at Twisted Thursday but you did but your card in the wrong spot. If you could add your tag to this link http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/feb-26-theme-anything-goes This is the right area and if you could add you tag not just the link to your blog but that is find to add the link to you blog this way the girls can stop by if they can.
    If you need anymore help please just ask. One you get your tag uploaded you need to add it to the gallery and the inlinks so you can win all kinds of prizes.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love all the colors here. Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely tag! Really love that background and that stamped image. Thanks for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Enjoy your week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thank you for calling in at Sweet Stampin' this week. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, the background looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope we'll see you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag!!! Love the memorizing background. Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays: Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty tag and beautifully coloured - I love your.background Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Purple is my fave colour. Thanks for joining us at the Artbymiran Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete