About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Hoot! Hoot! Hooray

Time for another great Anything Goes challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  

The image I used for this card is called Cute Owl and that is a good name for this adorable image. 

For this card I coloured the image with Copic Markers and several colours of Novo Crystal Drops.  I used several papers from a  paper stack by DCWV  called The All Dressed Up stack. I used Walnut Distress Ink to edge the card.  I added a sentiment to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by, have a creative week.  Remember to pop over to your challenge blog to be inspired by our talented design team. 


I am entering this card in the following challenges

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great colouring of the image. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card Judy.
    Love the colorcombi, such a fun image wich you coloured great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Loving the backing paper. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete