About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2022

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes Challenge with Optional Twist of Winter Theme


Welcome back to the first challenge of 2023 at 613 Avenue Create.  We will have lots of fun this year, hope you will join in the fun. 

This  month's challenge is anything goes with an optional of a winter theme. 

I chose a winter them using an digital stamp by McMahon Five Designs.  I have used this digital stamp a few times and McMahon Five Designs sponsored a challenge years ago that I participated in.

I did a Google search and it appears that the company as not been active since some time in 2016. 



 I coloured the image with Copics and pencil crayons.  I added a very pretty glittered snowflake die cut over a pretty white and blue snowflake background paper.  The sentiment was created on my computer. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a create year. Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by our creative design team. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesdays  - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -  ANYTHING GOES
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy: Your art is beautiful and such a blessing to me. I'm grateful to have you share your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. Thank you for joining us and please stop by again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is lovely Judy, and I adore your background overlaid with that delicate die cut!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete