About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

 Time for another great challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner

The theme of the challenge this month is

~ Dots and/or Stripes ~

 Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order)



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certifcate

* * * * * * * * * *



Prize:  2 digis, 1 pad of digital papers "mini"
and the possibility of being Special Guest DT

* * * * * * * * * *

I have used an image this month from our sponsor Jan's Digi Stamps.

The image I choose to use from Jan's Digis is called Peppermint Mice






The theme of the challenge is dots and/or stripes. Both dots and stripes can be found in the Stamperia paper I used  on the card along with the stripe candy cane. 

I used a fancy fold I found on Stamping with Amore blog.  She has directions for the fold which inspired me for the card although I changed the dimensions to go with my image. 

I used several  different markers to colour the image and I also added glitter stars, pencil crayon and gel inks. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative month. Remember to check out our generous sponsors and the work of our talented design team. 

1 comment: