About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, July 1, 2016

Life's a Beach - Near the Sea I Long to Be


Time for another challenge at Eclectic EllapuEclectic Ellapu has two challenges on the first of every month. The two themes this month are Anything Goes and Life's a Beach (holidays, beach, umbrella and sand. 

I have made this card for the Life's a Beach Theme. The card was made with a digital image from Pink Gem designs from my stash, 3 beach themed rubber stamps that have been in my collections for about 10 years from a company called Lasting Impressions by Panache. I believe the company no longer exists.  It was fun layering the digital stamp and images. 

I coloured the card with PanPansels, Copics and Posca Pens and added a die cut anchor and a sentiment to complete the card.  

Hope you will join us in one of our challenges this  month over at Eclectic Ellapu.  Remember to pop over to our challenge board to view the projects of the talented design team, they are very inspiring. 

Remember my favourite quote by Maya Angelou, "You can not use up creativity, the more you do the more you have". 


I am entering this card in the following challenges

Crafting with Friend - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - Summer Fun
Simply Paper Craft - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Corner - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Summer Time

5 comments:

  1. Love this beach scene Judy. Looks fantastic. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beach scene is so much fun beautiful Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beach scene is so much fun beautiful Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love your colouring of the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beach. Fabulous card. Love the selection of colors within the umbrella and the beach ball. Thanks for joining us at the Aloha Friday Challenge with Kitty Bee.

    ReplyDelete