About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Make Your Own Background Challenge



Great challenge this week at Come and Get It Challenges. the theme is make your own background.  Get out those supplies you have not used for a long time or try something different. 

I have used an image called  Summer Breeze by A Day for Daisies, one of our sponsors this week  for my card.  I just love A Day for Daisies stamps.  They are so pretty and simple. 


The background of my card I created by blowing Brusho inks on a piece of glossy card stock. The image was coloured with Copics.  I used a bow and sequins  to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment