About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, April 22, 2019

Dragons and other Whimsical Creatures




The theme this week at Crafty Cardmakers this week is dragons and other Whimsical Creatures. I decided to make a child's birthday card. I used an old rubber stamp from my collection by Whipper Snapper Designs, Inc (2005) called Birthday Dinosaur. 

 My colouring was done with Copic Markers and pencil crayons.The presents are part of a Christmas stamp that I cut out a portion and the sentiment is a die cut. 

This was a fun card to make and is ready for the next little ones birthday in my family. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by our creative design team. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. I love this card and how he cute he is. The image is great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card Judy! Love the adorable image and the colouring is superb! Have a great day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy. This little dragon is just adorable! Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wonky dragon, just too cute! Fab.card.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious dragon! Such a fun card!
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy what a fun card and such a cute dinosaur! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling Judy! I had to stop by and tell you! Love having you in our gallery at STB!

    ReplyDelete