About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, April 5, 2019

It is About Time



Time for another mixed media challenge over at Creative Artiste. The theme is always "Anything Goes". Your project must be Mixed Media and can be an ATC, tag, card, layout, altered art or an off-the-page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications. You must use more then 3 different mediums on your project to qualify for our mixed media rules.

I have chosen to use a rubber stamp by Sheena called Steampunk Man for my canvas.  To create  my canvas I covered my canvas with this beautiful handmade paper in shades of brown using gloss medium which brought out the beautiful fibers and shades of brown. On part of the canvas I also added moss green mulberry paper. My next step was to use a diamond stencil and black acrylic paint .  

Once I was happy with the background I added a stamp my Stampendous (clocks), steampunk man stamp, sentiment, pen nib, gear die cut and a pocket watch. 

Hope you will enjoy my canvas.  It was a fun project.  Thank you for stopping by and have a creative month.  Remember to stop by Creative Artiste to be inspired by our talented design team. 

I am entering this canvas in the following challenges:

Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Snack - Anything Goes
A Vintage Journey - Neutral Zone
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
A Inky Mess - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
SanDee & amelie's Steampunk Challenge - Anything Goes Steampunk

12 comments:

  1. A great time-themed collage - full of vintage nostalgia.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male themed canvas Judy. Great background and elements. The time tile is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage feel and the strong look in these eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage mixed media.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great steampunk man, and wonderful mixed media background, Judy! Thanks for sharing with us at Sandee and Amelie's Steampunk Challenges, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, Judy - just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool-loving the background textures and all the interesting elements you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww!! Stunning work and amazing creation...

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
    Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS@GMAIL.COM.

    For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
    TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.


    we deal with the total functioning of sites like,



    + SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

    + CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

    + WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

    + MONEY FLIPPING

    + BANK ACCOUNTS

    + IOS/OS

    + CRIMINAL RECORDS

    + SCHOOL GRADES

    + CREDIT SCORES

    + SPOUSES PHONE

    + BTC RECOVERY

    + BTC MINING


    Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

    I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

    PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



    And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



    I’m always available for you when you need help.

    Contact or write us on:

    Technechhacks@gmail.com

    Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the steampunk vibe and all the fabulous layers and texture that you created 😁. Happy and creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my goodness, Judy! I love this! Your background is grungy amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this in our Neutrals challenge at A Vintage Journey! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your steampunk man canvas, Judy! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete