About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, August 3, 2015

Birthday Party Gift Bag



I made this Birthday Party bag for the anything goes challenge at Not Just Cards this month.    I used a cute image from Milk Coffee.  The image is called Fairy Princess.   I think she is just perfect for a little girls birthday. 

I made the gift bag by folding a paper lunch bag in half and decorating it with stars, doilies, flowers and a sentiment.  I coloured the image and accents with glitter glue, Distress Ink and Copic Markers.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a creative month.  Please join in our challenge this month, just create your project and enter it here.

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

2 Creative Chicks Anything Goes 
Creative Craft Cottages Anything Goes
Digi Galore Anything but a Card
Digistamps 4 Joy  Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts Dies or Punches
Stemplegarten Happy Birthday

7 comments:

  1. How adorable!! Beautiful coloring, love those giant glittery stars and your embellishments go perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little gift bag. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this is sweet and a very beautiful gift bag.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Judy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Such lovely colors and coloring...

    Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs #31 Birthday Bonanza Challenge... be sure to drop by the blog for the weekly Freebie Friday image and monthly free image on our challenge...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty party bag. Love all the girly elements. Thanks for entering the challenge at Through The Purple Haze and good luck, Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete