About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, August 17, 2015

Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge



It is a Tic Tac Toe challenge this week at Incy Wincy Challenges. Here is the challenge Tic Tack Toe board.


I chose to use the the center line, buttons, bows, free, and flowers for my card.

I used this beautiful digital image from A Day for Daisies for my card. The image is called Summer Breeze .

A Day for Daisies

The products that I used to make my card are

Day for Daisies image
Buttons
Ribbon
Copic Markers
Stampin Up sentiment
Lacey Flower Punch

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Warm Summer Colours
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - One for the Girls
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love this image and the simplicity of the embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Very summery and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great colouring! Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colouring of the super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our warm Summer colours challenge.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I like the bright colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck and I hope we see you again.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card! Love the colour combination! Sweet :)

    Thank you for joining us at LTSCB #60 Anything goes! Best of luck with your entry!
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete