About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nautical Theme Collage


I create this nautical theme collage card for a challenge by Fashionable Stamping Challenges (319).  You can see their challenges at:
It was fun going through all of my nautical rubber stamps to make the collage.  It has been a long time since I have had a lot of them out. Some of the stamps used in the collage are from Toybox, Inkadinkado, Lasting Impressions by Panache and PSX.  They are all older stamps that I had purchased many years ago.
I added some colour with my Tombow markers, distressed and alcohol inks, then I tied what I think is a nautical knot to add to the card to finish off the card.      
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

Judy

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! LOVE the bright red and blue--and your collage is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful collage card, love the stamps you used. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time
    Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous nautical collage card - gorgeous stamping ;) Thank you for sharing it with us at FSC! x

    Ps. Come and join my 2nd Blogaversary candy ;-). Hope to see you there and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a strong ship image with great color - it looks great!

    Kristina
    Visiting from Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Nautical
    Please stop by and say hello! :-)
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete