About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, August 8, 2016

Anything but a Card Challenge at Holly Jolly


It is a Anything but a Card Challenge this week at Holly Jolly and I decided to make a gift bag out of a brown paper lunch bag.  

The image I used is from the fabulous collection of stamps from Bugaboo, one of our sponsors this week.  The image is called Noel Birds.


 I coloured them with Copic Markers, gell pen and a glitter pen. I layered the frony of my bag with scraps of Christmas papers from my stash. 



 I added a red and white sticker and some jute to complete the project.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join in this week and show us your Christmas project. 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift bag Judy love the colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smashing bag, love the layout and colours too, so cute.
    Fellow DT Elf xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Judy. Love the idea of the gift bag from a brown paper lunch bag. Such a cute image too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT Teamie (elf)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun stamp and such a cute idea. Loving your bright colours and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gift bag Judy. You colored it so well. The letters have a nice dimension. Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete