About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, August 1, 2016

It's a Man Thing


Time for another challenge at Eclectic EllapuEclectic Ellapu has two challenges on the first of every month. The two themes this month are Anything Goes and It's a Man Thing (something for a male, colours, prints and textures).  

My card is for the It's a Man Thing Challenge as you can see with the images and colours I chose for my collage.  My collage uses stamps from Tim Holtz and Stampenous. It was fun mixing and matching my images and colours. 


Hope you will join us in one of our challenges this month over at Eclectic Ellapu.  Remember to pop over to our challenge board to view the projects of the talented design team, they are very inspiring. 

Remember my favourite quote by Maya Angelou, "You can not use up creativity, the more you do the more you have". 

I am entering this card in the following challenges: 
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Colouring in Scrapland - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenge - Use a Stamp
Crafting from the Heart- Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Wow and the combo of stamps work really well. You have achieved something I struggle with - male themes. Love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and the combo of stamps work really well. You have achieved something I struggle with - male themes. Love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card, very strong images and great design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete