About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Buttons and Bows



Buttons and Bows is the theme of this weeks challenge at Come and Get IT Challenges this week and I have used an image called Heel accessories for this card. The image is by our fabulous sponsor Bugaboo.  




To make the card I used a Cricut cut frame, a die cut, sequence, and of course my a ribbon and Bow. Remember to stop by Come and Get It to see the fabulous cards that the design team have created to inspire you. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a very creative day.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Cards and Scraps - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Use a Stamp or Digi
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Lovely project, thanks for sharing with Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy! Such a fantastic purple creation with your pops of golden hues! I love the layered frame, and your beautiful coloring skills! It's a wonderful card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes with a Stamp or Digi". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet car in nice colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card :) The colors are gorgeous, and the image goes great with our theme :)
    Susan ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation Judy. So feminine and in my favorite color, so what's not to like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and nice vibrant colour.

    ReplyDelete