About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Christmas Card for a Child


This week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges is a Christmas card for a Child challenge and this is my card.  I love this cute image from Mo's Digital Pencil. I think she so cute. I have several little girls in my family and they all enjoy getting a special card in the mail. 

She was coloured with Copic Markers and a glitter pen.  Glitter paper, bow and button finished off the card.

Thank you for stopping and have a creative day. 


Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze -Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Crimbo Crackers Challenge - Christmas Happiness
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges - Color Challenge: Silver and Blue.






16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Judy, love it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so endearing. Spotted you over on Make it Monday and I popped over for a closer look and I am so glad I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Design,thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge,
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy~Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image on your card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy; that's a very cute little stamp on your sweet card! Thanks for participating in Crafty Ribbons Challenges this week and welcome back for a new challenge on Thursday!

    La Vikinga / Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I just love everything about it. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a cutie and coloured well. Thanks for,joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw you on MIM. This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the blues!! Great image!! Just fantastic!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your lovely sweet card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just darling. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges in our blue and silver challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, love the colours you've used, so sweet. Thanks for joining the fun at TTPH.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute image.I saw your card a MIM

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze challenges, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the colours :) thanks for sharing with us over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
    Eithne DT

    ReplyDelete