About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Colour Challenge at Fitztown this Week


This week at Fitztown we have a colour challenge.  The colour choice is pink or red and white or silver.  As you can see by my card I chose red and silver for my card colour.  The digital image I used for this challenge is called 
Valentine 1 . I love this pretty rose image.  It is a great image to have in your stash. It could be used for Valentines Day, Christmas, Sympathy card, or birthday card. 

To make this card I used the following products:
  • Fitztown digital image
  • Silver marker
  • Silver embossing powder
  • Copic Markers
  • Sentiment stamp from my stash
  • Silver ribbon
  • Embossing folders
  • Die Cut 

I hope you will join us this week at Fitztown.  Thank you for stopping to take a look and have a creative day. 

Judy


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girls - Must use ribbon -Color Challenge: Red.
The Squirrel & the Fox - Love
Great Impressions - Floral Images.
Digi Haven – Valentine's Day - Love/Cherish/Adore
Graph'It Colour Challenge -Floral / Love
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampin With The Dragon - Love is in the Air
The Stamping Boutique - Valentine / Love
Totally Papercrafts - Valentine / Love


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Thanks for joining in with us this week at Graph'It colour challenge.
    Good Luck Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, with a lovely color scheme.

    Mary Anne, Great Impression DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this card! The colors are amazing and I LOVE the texture! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the color scheme you used!! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I love your image. Thank you for joining us at SDD Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job coloring the flowers! Glad you joined us at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful... love your color choice, image and layout. Thankd for playing at the Stamping Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. You've done such a lovely job on this.
    ★¸.•*´¯` Thank You´¯`*•.¸★
    ★¸.•*´¯` For Joining Us´¯`*•.¸★
    ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Judy! I love those flowers and your coloring is wonderful! The two embossing folders make the card even more elegant.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Squirrel and The Fox. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    Hope to see you again next challenge. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful!!! I love that image you used on this too. So very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the silver and red together, especially the silver colouring of the leaves. Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegent and grown up. Love the subtle tones and the textures.

    thanks for taking part in the stamping Dragon challenge with us.

    ReplyDelete