About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sweets for My Sweetie


This is my project for this weeks button and bows challenge at Fitztown.  I had fun making my goody box with this sweet image from the Valentine digital collection of Fitztown called Valentine 11.  I think the little hearts on the bottom of his feet are so cute. 

I used my Cricut to cut the box for the project. The image was coloured with a combination of Copic Markers, Krylon gold leafing pen, and glitter pen.   The sentiment came from my stash along with the button.  To complete the card I added ribbon, a bow and some bling.  I love the look of the box.  I think I will give it to my grandson for Valentines day with chocolates inside of course. 

There is still time to join this challenge and I hope you will.    


Judy

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

A Random Fan Challenge - Hugs & Kisses - Valentine Theme
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Valentines Day 
Through The Craft Room Door- Always Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - With A Heart (include a heart)
Tiddly Inks Love/Valentine 
All Crafts Challenge - (February/MarchAnything but a Card
Craft-Dee BowZ- (FebruaryAnything Goes with a HANDMADE BOW
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes / Use Red

18 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous!! Someone is going to really smile when they receive this. We are glad to have you join us at A Random Fan. To be eligible to win you will need to become a follower of our blog, and only enter 5 other challenges. I just love that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute candy box, I love it! Thank you for joining us at A Random Fan!!! Hope to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Judy~ this is such a wonderful gift box!! and it looks like you already know two terrific recipients for it! The coloring and embellishments are super! That white organza bow looks perfect! So glad you joined us at Craft Dee BowZ! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Judy, fabulous box hun, with a super cute image, attached, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart, this week, best of luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation Judy. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thants is beautiful Judy!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Awesome Judy! Thanks for sharing this with us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! I love, love, love it! Thanks for playing at Crafting From the Heart, I hope you will join us again soon!
    Tina- DT member @ Crafting From The Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable box and image! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous project. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Craft my life this month.

    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute. Amazing project. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. Good luck. Hope to see you next time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for playing along this week with A Random Fan "Anything Goes Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week! Also don’t forget to follow the challenge blog to be able to win a prize.

    A Random Fan DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  14. This goody box is adorable. Love the design with the letters, hearts and bows. Thanks for playing at A Random Fan this round. Also don’t forget to follow the challenge blog to be able to win a prize. Bettina DT Member at A Random Fan xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling little gift box! Thanks so much for sharing at A Random Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your box is so darling. I totally love that little bunny image, just adorable. Your coloring is amazing. :D Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge.
    Deborah ACC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so cute! Thank you so much for joining our All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you join in again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx-

    ReplyDelete