About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Stitching Challenge





This is my card for the current Challenge at Fitztown.  

The challenge is to create your project with some stitching on it. For my project I used a beautiful digital image from the Valentine collection,you can find the image here

Sewing is not my greatest talent but I managed to get my sewing machine out and edge my card.  I am not sure what you would call the stitch and I do not think I could recreate.

There is still time for you to create your card and enter it in this weeks' challenge. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. 

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image Judy. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image - lovely card! Thank so much for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Judy!! Great stitching. I can't sew a lick LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and the sewing looks great too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! You did a wonderful job on the stitching! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cad Judy!! Great job on the stitching, love it!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the image and your design!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful romantic card! Great simple design! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete