About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

CAS Challenge


Ir is a clean and simple card challenge this week at Come and Get It Challenges.  This is a hard challenge for me because I like to pile it on.  To make my card I used this Stampenous stamp called Agapanthus Cluster Flower Floral that I have had in my stash for a very long time along with a sentiment stamp from Stampin Up. The flower and card stock are from Stampin Up and the colour is called Bermuda Bay.   I think it is such a pretty colour. 

To complete my card I just added a couple of coordinating strips of  paper , pearls and a vellum butterfly.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us at Come and Get It this week.  


Judy

I would lie to enter this card in the following challenges:

Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Anything Goes with Layering
Drunken Stampers - Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts Anything goes
The Hobby House - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge  Anything Goes
Totally Paper Crafts - Clean and Simple


7 comments:

  1. Love your pretty card Judy....
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card..Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the colours and great CAS card, thanks for playing along with us at the Drunken Stampers for the ATG challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty card. Thanks for joining our final challenge at Drunken Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful I adore it! The colours and the embossing look fantastic together!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely creation and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, I find monochrome always such a striking technique and this card is no exception! Thank you for playing along with our challenge @ Treasured Times :)

    ReplyDelete