About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, February 17, 2014

Stamping with Bleach Challenge



This is my card for the latest challenge over at Get Inky! Challenge Blogspot
The challenge this week is to use bleach on your card. There is still a little time to create your card  and enter it here.

Get Inky has some wonderful stamps that can be used in a wide range of formats.
These are the ingredients I used to make my card. 

Stitched circles and  sentiment from Get Inky Stamp Set, Click Here to see them.
Green and Brown card stock from my stash
Flower, pearls and ribbon from my stash
I first made a pad of paper towels pour the bleach on the pad.  I then stamped the several different sizes of the stitched circles on to the brown card stock.  The bleach turned the stamped image a nice soft yellow colour. Very pretty background I think.  My last step was to assemble my card. 

I hope you pop over to the challenge blog and submit your creation made with the stamping with bleach technique. There are some wonderful stamps up for 
grab.

Judy


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Anything Goes
Make it Monday -Always Anything Goes
Brown Sugar –Use a Die Cut or a Punch
The Hobby House -Anything Goes





4 comments:

  1. Lovely color combo and nice Bow you have made...beautifully done Judy..love the bg paper in brown...

    I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #43, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card Judy and a great technique with fabulous results.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking out your creation from Make it Monday! Pretty, I love the technique, and will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool! I love the circles stamped with bleach! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete