About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, November 2, 2015

Always Time for Tea


It is a anything goes challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.  One of my favourite challenge themes. Rick St. Dennis is our sponsor this week and I made this art jopurnal page with his digital image called The Insane Mad Hatter

Rick St. Dennis

The background of my card was a photo of a Gell Plate print I had previously made.   I coloured my image with my Copics and added a computer generated sentiment and a clock which I had rubber stamped and coloured with Distress Ink. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Check out Rick St.dennis' image on Esty and the other projects created to inspire you on the Incy Wincy Design blog. 

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday -  Lots of Layers 
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Rhedd's Creative Spirit Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Stunning page with wonderful colours and images

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, full of beautiful details. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I just love your backgrounds! This is one striking journal page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great page love the image that you used ... Thank you for creating with us at Reeds Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favs of Rick's and you used it wonderfully! Thanks for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! Nanette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ... loving all the wonderful details of your page... Great colors. Thank you for creating with us at Rhedds Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab gelli print Judy! Fabulous! Love the image too.

    Thanks for playing at Altered Eclectics.
    Lisa - Altered Eclectics DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely artwork, the details are amazing ♥♥

    ReplyDelete