About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, November 2, 2015

The Strange Things


This week at Forever Dark Challenges Shadow Clocksy  is the sponsor of our challenge and I used an image called Litith Digital stamp for my art journal page. 

I used a print of none of my gelli plate images for the background then I printed on top of the image a digital paper that was a picture of wire mesh. Lilith was coloured with Copics, watercolor crayons and a gell pen. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us at Forever Dark this month.  Hop over to our challenge blog to see the creations of our other design team members.  

I am entering this art journal page in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday -  Lots of Layers 
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Purple & White
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and beautiful colouring that the cute image! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, what a great card, love the background and it's a great quote.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page...
    Thank you for joining us over at Rhedds...(RCS)...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to print a digi paper over the top of your background! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Judy. I adore the colours and always love a fab gelli plate print!
    Thanks for playing at Altered Eclectics.
    Lisa - Altered Eclectics DT.

    ReplyDelete