About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, November 23, 2015

Tic Tac Toe Challenge


Here is my card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.   I used the diagonal line of kraft paper, free and Distress to create my Christmas card.   Here is the Tic Tac Toe board for this challenge.


I used an image by Doodle Pantry, our sponsor this week  Holly Stag to make my card. 


What a great image set the Holly Stag is. The set comes with coloured and uncoloured image, sentiments and 4 different Christmas papers to make your card. 

Holly Stag

I used the uncoloured deer  image along with one of their Christmas sentiments.   I also added some snowflakes, pearls and a corner punch.   Thank you for stopping by and have a very creative day. 

Remember to stop by the Incy Wincy Challenge blog to see the projects that the other design team members created to inspire you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment