About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas Gift Bag


Crafting with Friends has another great anything goes challenge this week. Lacy Sunshine is the sponsor of the challenge. I have used their digital image called Frozen Lilac Flower Pot Pretty

I used a brown paper lunch bag as my base to the gift bag.   I coloured my image with glitter and Copics and then layered die cut snowflakes, Christmas tree and a poinsettia on the bag.  I sprayed the poinsettia with a light blue ink spray and then added some gems to give the bag some sparkle. I added glitter to my snowflakes.  To compete the project I added a sentiment from Just-Rite stamps. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you have a very creative week.  
Please join us at Crafting with Friends  and pop over to the challenge blog to see the other projects of the design team.  

I am entering my gift bag in the following challenges:

Creative Artiste Challenge -  Anything Mixed Media 
Simply Papercraft -  Always Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude -  Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations  Always Anything Goes 
Creative Moments -  Always Anything Goes 
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable gift bag, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning gift bag. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Judy what an adororable gift bag you have created... I love the snowflakes...
    Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Creative Artiste's Mixed Media Challenge.. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon...

    Hugs Rhonda DT xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation and those snowflakes really look fab! :) Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! And check back to see if you are one of our winners. PS: I got a huge blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creation look awesome, love the colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at http://creativeartisitemixmeadia.blogspot.com.au
    Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift bag love the image and all the snowflakes----Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete