About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, January 31, 2014

Stamping on Felt Challenge at Get Inky Challenges



I created my "Shoot for the Moon" card for this weeks challenge at Get Inky! Challenge blog.  The theme of the challenge is stamping on felt.  I chose to use two of the rubber stamps from Get Inky Stamps called Whimsical Moon and Stars, you can purchase the stamps here

I have never stamped on felt before so it was a very interesting challenge for me and if you know me I just love challenges.  I stamped my moon on to white felt and then cut out the moon.  The stars were cut with a die cut. I also used a die cut to cut our the background. I love the soft look of the stamping n felt.  To complete the card I added some glitter to the stars, some bling to the sky and my Get Inky Stamps' sentiment.  

Come join us at for this challenge at Get Ink! Challenge.   I hope you have a very creative day. Thank you for stopping by. 


Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Anything Goes with Layering
Drunken Stampers - Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts Anything goes
The Hobby House - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. GREAT project, Judy! LOVE the embossing . . . and LOVE how you stamped, then fussy-cut your moon and stars. I didn't even think about doing something about that. I guess that's why Thia has such an AMAZING Design Team...each of us brings something different to the table. Am so glad to be on this AMAZING team with you and can hardly wait to see what else you up with. Again, GREAT job!!!

    Kathy Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station DT (aka Cet Inky!)
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous texture - I just want to reach in & touch it! Thank you so much for coming to play at our last Drunken Stampers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Judy love the texture thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete