About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Birthday Blog Hop at Not Just Cards


BLOG HOP TIME


Its Not Just Cards

1st Birthday
so to celebrate we are having a challenge and a 
BLOG HOP


If you have come to my blog without doing the hop you can

One lucky person who comments on my blog will win the image I have used. 
Good Luck.


Complete the hop to win lots of wonderful digis along the way

Don't forget to follow me as I will be posting MY winner(s) on my blog next month

26 comments:

  1. So many creations and so beautifully coloured! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations. Best wishes Granmargaret (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Judy! How do you find time to make so many beautiful creations? These are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you made so many gorgeous cards! Well done! I was going to pick a favourite but I love all of them!

    I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll follow me too. Here's my blog:
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    I couldn't find your followers button but I signed up for emails. I should tell you that those emails don't always work. I haven't received my feedburner email subscriptions for months. Have you noticed the problem yourself or is it just me? Anyway, it's nice to see another Canadian crafter - I'm in Nova Scotia! Have a great day and thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just popping back to say... I got your email! It worked - thank you! Now if only my other subscriptions would come through...

      Delete
  5. Wow, what for wonderful Cards. Very Great
    Hugz
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to go jigsaw puzzles. The little bear on his piece of puzzle is so cute.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Work. LOVE the colors. Hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations! Love that big puzzle piece! Love all the different images! Gorgeous!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow stunning work. All gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are all stunning. Love them. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are great images and cards. Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow oh wow, you have been busy. Your such a hard working lady and whatever I throw at you, you just get on with it. Thank you so much. I am so glad you decided to stick with me as its such an honour to know you. Hugs Lori XxX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing projects and so many of them!! Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I can't believe how much creativity your cards show! The honeycomb pattern on the puzzle piece behind the honey bear was genius!
    I am following you now and hope you can return the favor! I just started a blog in July and would love to have you follow me at http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com/2015/09/psalm-33-card.html. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!! Fabulous cards all of them !!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow so many cards!! thanks for this opportunity!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some lovely cards and on a holiday travelling through BC and Alberta we travelled through and stopped off in Okanagan so I would agree a beautiful part of our world. Thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing mor of your work now I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards!
    Happy 1st Birthday NJC.

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie - contact me for your prize. You are the winner on this blog. It is time sensitive. Judy

      Delete
  19. Fabulous cards and ! Love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards, am enjoying the blog hop. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic. Love all the cards and the images :)

    ReplyDelete