About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 14, 2015

Ribbon and Bow Challenge at Holly Jolly


It is a Ribbon and Bow challenge this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge and I decided to make a gift card holder for this challenge. I used a digital stamp called Open Present from Eureka Stamps for my project. 


finally the stamps you've been looking for rubber stamp company Rubber Stamps, Gold Leaf, Foil, and Glass Beads for Stampin, Scrapbooks, Card Making, and Paper Crafts
.
Here is the inside of my gift holder. 



I used the Top Note Bigz Die by Stampin Up to make the gift card holder and then added it to a card front using several different coordinating papers. The image was coloured with Copic Markers and a glitter pen, ribbon and button were added to complete the project.  

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the paper behind it, almost looks like stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and gift holder you have designed here. So fun to see different paper money from different countries. Awesome sauce colors and layers! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Judy - your gift card holder is beautiful. Love the colors. Love the background paper - it makes the card look like you stitched all around it. And I love the image - its just perfect.

    With smiles
    Laine Kammeraad Smith

    ReplyDelete