About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Clear It Out Challenge at Come and Get It

It is a "clear it out" challenge  (use an item from your stash) at Come and Get It this week.  I have two cards to bring to you from our sponsors this week. 


The first card I used an image from QKR Stampede, one of our sponsors this week. The image is called Kickin' It, I think it is such a cute image. 

QKR

I coloured the image with Copic markers then made the rest of the card out of papers and findings from my stash. The textured kraft paper is from my friends trash, a piece of paper her glass had been wrapped in. The sentiment was created on my computer and I thought it went great with the image.  

My second card is by our other great sponsor Sentimental Susan and the image I used is called Beach Day


Original sentimentalsusan


 I coloured my image with my Copic markers, gelli pen and Panpastels.  The paper used for the card was from my stash along with the rubber stamped sentiment by A Art Musestamps  and Stampin Up Punch. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us this week at  Come and Get It Challenges. Thank you for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment