About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 28, 2015

Kissing Santa



Here is the card without the tag.


I created this card with tag for this weeks Holly Jolly Christmas challenges.  The theme this week is Santa Claus and I chose to use this digital imaged called Kissing Santa from Limited Runs for my card. I thought the image was so cute. 

Christmas Badge

I used a selection of Christmas pattern  papers from my stash for the card and cut some of the papers with a selection of dies. It was a good way of using up some of my scraps.   The sentiment, Kissing Santa was from my stash of rubber stamp and is by A Muse ArtStamps. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a very creative week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment