About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 14, 2015

No Rubber Stamps Challenge




We have anpther great challenge at Incy Wincy this week .   The challenge is to create a card not using rubber stamps.  I used a digital stamp from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps to make my card.   The image is called Biffo.  I think he makes such a great birthday card.

Doctor Digi

I coloured my image with Copic markers and added some die cut balloons which i doodled on and completed the card with a birthday digital sentiment.  Had fun creating this card. Hope you will pop over to the Incy Wincy Designs blog to see the designs of the other team members have created to inspire you. Thank you for stopping by and have a very creative day.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion -  
Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - boys, boys, boys 
Scrappers Delights  -  Always Anything Goes 
Crafting-With-Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Artiste Challenge - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, such a great image and the colours are wonderful.
    Thank you for taking part in a Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, such a fun and bright card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    Debbie (DT) xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great image though the balloon is happier than the clown lol brilliant colouring and love the balloons---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card & colouring. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy such a great card, with lovely colouring and great reasults... Thank you for joining in with the September challenge at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog and good luck… We would love to see you gain sometime…

    Hugs Rhonda DT xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete