About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Travel/ Vacation Challenge


It is time for another challenge at Come and Get It Challenges and the theme is Travel/Vacation.  I made this sailing vacation card for the challenge. I used some of my new dies that I have purchased lately to make my card. 


I used the following products to make my card:

Sail Boat - unmounted stamp which I do not remember who make it
Sentiment Birthday Die - Spellbinder
Round Stitch die - Lil' Inker designs
Distress Inks - spiced marmalade and weathered wood
Element die - Tim Holtz
Black Embossing Powder
Stampendous - Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
Wood Grain Embossing Folder 
Joy Craft's dies - Seashore

Thank you for stopping by and have a very creative day.

I am entering this card in the following challenges

Crafty Calendar -anything goes
Scrappers Delights  - Always Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin -emboss it
Crafting-With-Friends Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -  Anything Goes 
Jo's Scrap Shack - Boys to Men
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafty Chicks - Circles
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes (+ a sentiment) 
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes

Crafty Girls Creations  Anything GoesSouthern Girls - Layer It Up

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is fabulous! Love the beautiful scene you've created. Lovely ink work. Thanks so much for joining in with the Southern Girls for our 'Layer It Up' challenge. Your wonderful card is so lovely, especially that delish stamp. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenic card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning picturesque card. I love the colors and the way you used the circles in your design. Thank you so much for sharing your creative master piece with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Circle Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, it really draws your eye and such a great colour scheme. Perfect for summer! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.
    Lauren DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome masculine card! I really love anything nautical or on the water. Love the colors you went with and I love how everything just pops off the card in that bold black! Thank you for stopping by Jo's Scrap Shack and playing along in our challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour combo on this. Such a gorgeous card. TFS and joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great maritime details on your card and nice layout :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and a perfect one for the man in your life :) Thank you for joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful themed card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful themed card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete