About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Gentle Whispher



One of my fun Rubber Stamp groups I belong to is the Rubber Inkers and I have made this card for their "newest purchase"  card swap.  I made this card with my newest rubber stamp, gentle whisper by Penny Black.   I love their slapstick/cling stamps.  I have fell in love with watercolour crayons all over again. 

I coloured my stamp with Neocolor 2 crayons by Caran d'Ache and stamped it on watercolour paper.  I also  some black ink on parts of the stamp and over stamped the flower. I doodled the edges and added a Happy Birthday die by Tim Holtz. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.

I am entering this card in the following challenges

Penny Black and More - Anything Goes
Amusing - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes 
Creative Fingers  -  Always Anything Goes 
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Always Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. beautiful! i love the colours you've used and the Caran d'Ache crayon technique! i usually use them for backgrounds, so i must try this. thank you so much for sharing another of your lovely creations with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More Judy, your Penny Black brushstroke image is delightful as are the colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW...I just love the card and the look you created...just fabulous! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning! Thanks for joining in on my Amusing Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete